Does the brain fascinate you? Does watching someone recover get you excited? Do you love to serve others? Are you comfortable/savvy with technology? Are you an encourager? Are you a good listener? What does a Neurofeedback tech do?
• Administers Neurofeedback brain training and qEEGs to adults and children.
• Assumes responsibility for the execution of the Neurofeedback Training Plan.
• Coordinates scheduling of appointments and keeps track of sessions delivered to plan.
• Selects and adjusts neurofeedback protocols to maximize effectiveness of training.
• Tracks, charts and monitors patient’s training sessions and symptomatic progress.
• Reviews patient progress and training effectiveness with the patient's caregiver or patient.
• Keeps the treatment room clean, stocked and prepared for each patient session.
BA/BS/MA/MS in psychology, social work, counseling, marriage family therapy, rehabilitation counseling, chiropractic, recreational therapy, exercise physiology
Previous experience with biofeedback and/or neurofeedback is highly preferable
BCIA - Certified is a strong asset
Must be comfortable/savvy with technology
Experience working with children
Excellent listening skills
Strong organizational and planning skills
Feels comfortable with hands-on therapy
Can work weekends
Must pass Neurophysiology Course or have equivalent experience.